Includes pre-op x-rays and post-op care.
- Tooth removal – €150
- Surgical Tooth removal – €350
- Wisdom Teeth removal Based on assessment
- Atraumatic tooth removal (suitable pre implant placement to preserve bone levels) – on consultation
- Bone Grafting cost based after assessment depending on amount required
Eligible for 20% reduction with Med II Tax Form. Includes pre-op and post-op x-rays and filling. For long term benefits a crown would be recommended on all root canal treatments. These fees are for general dentist root canals.
- Emergency Endodontic Treatment – €250
- Incisor – €350 to 450
- Premolar – €450 to 550
These will need a clinical assessment to determine suitability. In some cases there may be a need for pre implant work to be carried out to ensure a higher level of success and satisfaction.
In the case of multiple implants a significant saving will be offered and in the case where we restore the implants with bridge work or dentures, then a treatment plan will designed around the patients unique case.
- Single implant placement – €1400 by specialist Oral Surgeon / Periodontist
- 2nd stage surgery – €100 by specialist Oral Surgeon / Periodontist
- Implant Crown – €1300
- Bone Grafting – On assessment
- Anterior Implant Crown – €1500
- Anterior Implant Crown with long term temporary – €1750