The Irish Dentistry Awards have shortlisted Docklands Dental for Practice of the year 2016. We are extremely proud of the fact that our clinic has been recognised by the most prestigious awards in the field of dentistry and hope to continue to hold our reputation as the best dentist in Dublin.
We strive for excellence in patient care and we always go above and beyond for each one of our patients. We started from humble beginnings with a team of just 4 professionals and have since grown to 11 members. Each of our dedicated staff members are fully trained, skilled and qualified.
Below we have included a simple break down of each stage of the patient journey:
1. Our front of house provides a friendly welcome to our patients. A digital welcome pack is also given to all patients.
2. Each new patient is allocated an entire hour for their first appointment. This is to allow us to get to know them and it gives our patients time to relax. We use this time to better understand our patients’ goals. We also go through treatment options with them in great detail.
3. We use the latest advances in dental technology such as IV sedation for nervous patients and the use of Dental Vibe.
4. Communication and comfort is important to us. Patients are free to enjoy the 42-inch smart TV installed on the ceiling with a direct feed from a chair mounted intra-oral camera. Patients can also listen to their favourite tunes on Spotify or watch a movie on Netflix.
5. Patient follow up is needed to check on recovery for selected procedures. A patient referral reward scheme is also implemented.
6. Our open hours have extended to 8am until 9pm. We adhere to the busy schedules of our patients.
Secret to our Success
So, what is it about Docklands Dental that makes it the best dentist in Dublin?
· Many of our patients have referred us to their friends, family and colleagues.
· We have a 93% rebook rate for new patients, which is extraordinary.
· Technology is central to our expansion. Patients can enjoy their favourite Netflix series from a 42-inch smart TV in the ceiling.
· The Dental Vibe provides painless treatment, including pain-free injections.
· Excellent clinical care is provided. The number of appointments is reduced thanks to digital scanning, integrated specialist services and CEREC restorations.
· Professionally trained staff for IV Sedation.
· Post-op patient phone calls to check on how the recovery is going.
· Relaxed and comfortable recovery and consultation areas.
We have continued to advance ourselves, our clinic and our services. Providing our customers with exceptional customer service and a comfortable patient journey is always at the very top of our list of priorities. Just take a look at what some of our patients have said about our clinic, staff and services.
“The moment I walked in my teeth forced me to smile. I’m not great with oral hygiene and a fear of dentists from childhood means I find any excuse to avoid them. But now I’ve finally found the dentist for my young family and me. The 1st time I’ve seen my teeth properly and the state of the art equipment. There’s no pain anymore… a massage is more painful! I cannot recommend this business more to anyone who like me… tends to avoid the dentist thing.” Alex Cordero
“I attended at Docklands Dental for the clear retainer treatment with Danny. I was really happy with the outcome of the treatment and the service I got throughout. The staff is very friendly and accommodating with appointments and the clinic is really modern. I would definitely recommend!” Karen Kilgallen
Give the best dentist in Dublin a call today:+353 (0)1 636 0192