Before any procedure is carried out, every patient will decide on their treatment options and be given a comprehensive treatment plan to detail all costs and ensure there are no hidden extras. Our staff are happy to answer any questions on this to make sure you are happy with the plan provided.
We regularly check our prices against the equivalent in Northern Ireland to make sure we can offer the best quality work to our patients at competitive prices.
This is not a clinical appointment. We have offered this to introduce any interested patients to our practice and discuss any treatments they may be interested in. This may include everything from cosmetic orthodontics and smile make overs, to simply meeting and talking to a nervous patient so they can get to know us better. If you can let us know at the time of booking a consultation, what you would like to discuss then we will be sure have the right material prepared for your arrival!
- Exam – 40
- Small x-ray – 20
- Large x-ray – 50
- CBCT scan – 150
- Hygiene Treatment – 70 (per 30 mins)
- Non-Surgical Periodontal Treatment – 200 (per hour session)
- Prophyflex Cleaning / Heavy Stain removal – 15
- Fluoride Treatment – 15
- Prescription – 20
- Emergency appointment (includes x-ray and prescription) – 50
- Child Exam(Free when parent is attending for an exam) – 30
- Aesthetic/Tooth appearance – Small 90 to 110
- White Fillings – Med/Large – 110 to 150
- Silver/Amalgam – Small – 70 to 80
- Amalgam Fillings – Med/Large – 90 to 110
- Core Build up – 150 (free after endodontic treatment)
- Temporary Fillings – 50
- Post and Core – 200 (10% discount after endodontic treatment)
- Porcelain Fillings (Inlays/Onlays) – 600 to 750 (Discounts applied for multiple units)
Includes pre-op x-rays and post-op care.
- Simple tooth removal – 80 to 150
- Complex Tooth removal – 110 to 140
- Surgical Tooth removal – 120 to 250
- Wisdom Teeth removal Based on assessment
- Specialist Oral Surgery Consultation – 130
- Atraumatic tooth removal (suitable pre implant placement to preserve bone levels) – 200
- Bone Grafting cost based after assessment depending on amount required
- I.V. – 270
Root Canal/Painless Endodontic Treatments
Eligible for 20% reduction with Med II Tax Form. Includes pre-op and post-op x-rays and filling. For long term benefits – our patients will be offered a 10% discount on a crown for tooth after an endodontic treatment.
- Emergency Endodontic Treatment – 150
- Incisor – 350 to 450
- Premolar – 450 to 550
- Molar – 650
- Specialist Endodontic Consultation – 130